-
Irene Benito joined the group
FeSTEM community of Learners -
Eleni Pashia joined the group
Makerspaces -
Eleni Pashia joined the group
FeSTEM community of Learners -
FOTEINI-EVTHYMIA NIKIFOROU posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Here is our assigment! It is about the international matter of the wage gap, its reasons and some potential solutions.
Assigment by: Foteini-Evthymia Nikiforou and Laoura Ntollangka
You can find the link here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XufShqFHHKke1CCV5scyAGTBRQqe206Vy9WaFlRe7ic/edit #slide=id.p1
#FeSTEM #UOM #UniversityOfMaced…Read More2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
EVANGELIA POTHITOU posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Hello everyone, my assignment is about the gender pay gap (or gender wage gap). In this video I tried to explain what the gender pay gap is and the main reasons behind it. I wanted to keep it short and intriguing including as much information as I could.
Here is the link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql4VU3XD-KBmspETQVcdrvZ2E8KHw6i-/view?usp=sharing2 Comments -
niki posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
In this link, you can see my assignment about the gender gap in the STEM fields. Through this, I want to urge more women to claim what they deserve and not settle for less.
1 Comment - Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Maria Perifanou
@mariaperif
Georgios Pallaris
@poweradmin
Eleni Pashia
@elenipashia
Antigoni Parmaxi
@antigoni


I liked your high-tech style of your presentation and the authenticity of your useful sources. Hope yoy enjoy the whole experience.