-
-
-
-
George Pallaris joined the group
FeSTEM community of Learners -
-
-
-
VASILEIOS AGAS posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
My assignment depicts the gender inequality in the field of ICT. The seesaw symbolizes the inequality between the woman in the left side who has the same skills with the man in the right side. Although the director, who stands beside the woman, decides to recognize only the work of the man and underestimate the work of women.
I cooperated with…Read More3 Comments -
Georgios Baloukas posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Hello and happy new year to everyone!!! My assignment is about the reasons that explain the low percentage of women in STEM and how can this percentage can be increased.
7 Comments -
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Maria Perifanou
@mariaperif
Georgios Pallaris
@poweradmin
Eleni Pashia
@elenipashia
Antigoni Parmaxi
@antigoni


I found your work really unique and I like it too much! I think you present the women inequality in a clever way without words but with a photo which causes plenty feelings.