-
Andreas Papallas posted in the group Makerspaces
Hi everyone! Feel free to check out our Youth Makerspace Larnaka
follow us on social media and visit in person anytime 🙂 membership is free and we have an excellent supportive network for developing skills, testing out new ideas and experimenting with technology and making -
Andreas Papallas joined the group
Makerspaces -
Dr. Marianna Prokopi-Demetriades joined the group
Biology -
Lara Dick joined the group
Mathematics -
Samo Trček posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Here are the products we made with students aged 19 to 21 years in Slovenia.
-
Samo Trček joined the group
FeSTEM community of Learners -
Elena Cortés Terán posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Hello everyone! I’m Elena from the Magenta team. I was assigned this challenge: The gender gap.
The gender pay gap is not a matter of level.1 Comment -
Elena Cortés Terán joined the group
FeSTEM community of Learners -
Maria Christofi posted in the group FeSTEM community of Learners
Hello everyone. I attach my assignment. It is a presentation I made about pregnancy discrimination in the workplace.
- Load More Posts
Friends
Eirini Christou
@eirini-christou
Pelin Ayhan
@pelin-ayhan
Alice
@alice-severi
Eleni Kokkinou
@eleni-kokkinou
Natali Evagorou
@natali-evagorou





Thanks for sharing #teamslovenia!